My Little Girl (on a lighter note)

The blog title is a song title.. My Little Girl - by Jack Johnson.
The lyrics go like this:
Hey little girl.
Look what you've done.
You've gone and stole my heart and made it your own.
You stole might heart and made it your own.

Jack was actually on our boys names list, and then we'd have our own Jack Johnson, but Tanner won.

Anyway, GOOD NEWS!!! Josie weighs almost 21 pounds! I brought her to the gym in Montauk to weigh her and as we suspected, she has gained about 3 pounds! If you've been following this blog, you know what a big deal that is! She's also getting closer to rolling on her own. She was never able to pull her arm out from under her while practicing rolling and now she can. She continues to show real signs of improvement. And she is just so so sweet and adorable.

On a separate note, I am in search of more doctors. We're looking for a new neurologist, and any top docs who specialize in developmental delays, brian injury, etc. I just want to keep up the search for Dr. House. He's got to be out there. There's got to be someone out there with more answers and more ways to help. Josie is so young with such tremendous brain plasticity and will, I'm desperate to find more help.

Here's Josie and daddy having fun at the beach...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honk For a Cure : The Power of "Yes"

The Air That I Breathe...

There's Always Been a Rainbow..